Configuration Specialist - : BLS 381 in Meriden, Connecticut For Sale
Type: Management, For Sale - Private.
Location: Meriden, CT , US,
Experience: 3+ Years
Job type: Temporary
About this job:
Seeking a Configuration Specialist for Meriden, CT office.
This will be a 3 months contract to permanent position.
Manage the organization and maintenance all of our e-docs for ISO using AS400 and Laserfiche
Manage the Document Release process and/or other document control mechanisms.
Manage the Document Revision Control and Approval Process
Assign Part Numbers, Drawing Numbers, and Specification Numbers for new programs
Actively lead and participate in Change Control Board (CCB)
Support the company Material Review Board (MRB) process
Manage specific Customer Configuration and/or Change Control Requirements
Check and Review all Drawings, Documents, and Specifications assigned for release through the Configuration Management and/or Document Control Processes
Interact and communicate with customer design leads, vendors/suppliers, operations/production, project engineers, and technical staff.
Occasional travel may be required.
· Bachelors degree or higher from an accredited university
· Minimum of 3 years experience in document control, project management, accounting, and/or quality assurance/control especially in the aerospace industry
· Experience in leading Document Control Processes
· Experience in Aerospace Configuration Management Process
· Experience as a Drawing and/or Specification Checker.
· Demonstrated ability to effectively communicate and support the engineering team, suppliers, senior leadership, and customers.
· Advance experience using Microsoft Office Suite and SmarTeam desired.
· Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
· Military Background.
Management in Connecticut for sale